It’s almost Friday! Hope today’s post finds you happy and healthy.
I don’t want to jinx it, but I think spring has sprung, guys!! I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to feel the sunshine.
So much has been going on- exciting things:
- Spring ball started this week which means we’re one step closer to football season!
- I’m judging Dancing With Our Mountaineer Stars this Saturday night at WVU.
- I blinked and it’s March- which means our Colorado trip is right around the corner!
- I’ve set up a lot of great content and collabs- coming very soon!
- Eloise is growing up before my very eyes and she’s SO much fun! I LOVE this age so very much…
So this spring definitely looks like the beginning of a great (and very bitter-sweet) final chapter for us here in Morgantown! As for now, I’m soaking it all in and trying to explore every nook and cranny Wild & Wonderful has to offer.
Yesterday, a few of my friends and I found this field and had so much fun! It was the first day in a while the sun was out and was the perfect mix between rocking a sundress and needing a sweater- So that’s exactly what I wore!
P.S. This baker boy hat trend is my absolute spring favorite (and we all know how much I like hats)!
Links to pieces below:
Photos by Alex King
Hair by Beauty Bar